View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Looking for Adventuress Female Companion for March Cruis

Robin:

For what it is worth y'all might consider a Vancouver to San Francisco repositioning in say April. You can pick up the Amtrak Cascade into Vancouver (nice route), hop on the Sky Train to One Canada Place, then cruise down to San Francisco. Passing under the Golden Gate is scenic, these short repos are often bargains, and San Francisco is a good tourist spot.

Nice trip, nice prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beedabird
Hello Ladies,

I'm 37 from Edmonds, Wa, just north of Seattle. I usually cruise with friends but this year they can't get away and I really need to. I'm married but my husband isn't interested in cruising. I'm an accountant with a sense of humor. I enjoy the shore excursions, hitting up the pool parties, taking in the shows after dinner and maybe even a little dancing in the evenings. I don't smoke, I do drink but not excessively and love to be anywhere there is something going on. However on the flip side I also like relaxing and having my quiet time. I'm looking for others in their late 20's and early 40's who are adventuress. Like I said I am married so please do not respond if you are man/woman hunting as a main onboard activity. I don't want my itenerary to be made around you chasing after some dude that you like (been there done that).
I would like to cruise in March and can leave from anywhere. I usually find cheap tix from travelocity and am looking in the $300 to $600 range.

Robin
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas