View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old January 19th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Trip's Avatar
Trip Trip is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Boston
Posts: 20,402
Send a message via ICQ to Trip

My advice would be to go with a crusie specialist travel agent. They will be your travel advocate, with any issues that arise..They will also , or should, let you know when prices go down on our booking. Remember to always get insurance for your trip as well. Good luck!

Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator

Reply With Quote