View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2008, 11:59 PM
Beginner

My wife and I were on the Zuiderdam last week along with Kuki and his group. It was our first cruise, and I wasn't sure what to expect, but we had a great time.

Now that I'm back home and have had a chance to read Kuki's journal, I'm amazed at how closely our opinions match up. I think Kuki's observations of the ship and service are right on target. It's clear that some areas of the ship are ready for some service, but nothing was to the point that it created any problems whatsoever. The level of personal service from the staff was wonderful.

Half Moon Cay was definitely our favorite beach location -- what a beautiful spot. (If you look in Kuki's 4th picture, that is us clear in the back right corner of the pic).

Kuki -- I'm disappointed that we didn't get a chance to talk longer. I'm amazed at how often I would repeatedly run into some people, but never saw you other than the one time (even though our cabins were right around the corner from each other).

I have to say hello to our newest friends Joel and Dawn -- Thanks for all the laughs. We were definitely lucky to have such great table mates.