View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:01 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Too Many Cruises, Not Enough Time or $$$$$$

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisinK n J
The "not enough $$$$" surely hits home!

Well, Keith would much prefer a crossing over any port intensive cruise, especially after reading about a transatlantic aboard Oceania's Regatta. It only carries 684 passengers. I would want a bigger ship for an ocean crossing.

I would pick HAL's cruise that goes to Monte Carlo, Dubrovnik and Venice, among other ports, so it's very port intensive.

Judy
Hi Judy
I am cruising to Venice and Dubrovnik in 15 weeks time on P&O Arcadia, a child free ship only 3 years old. We have a starboard balcony cabin for the sail-in - can't wait!!

We 'should' of been in Monte Carlo last July, again on Arcadia - we were supposed to be docking at Cannes (and had a tour booked for Monte Carlo) but due to a nasty swell, and Cannes being a tender port, the Captain announced at 8.30am that tenders could not be lowered... a real disappointment, So we sailed off to Antibes and sunbathed on the Cote D'Azore all day sipping cocktails - its a hard life, but somebody has to do it!!!

Sue