View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2008, 11:08 PM
Familiar Face

Default Thinking of Crown Princess

Hi All,

I've been contemplating booking a cruise for my GF and I on the Crown Princess. I've heard good things about the Princess line from my parents as well as my sister and her husband, but I've never been on Princess before. I've been on one Voyager class ship with RCL but that's it. Primarily my main concern is the age of our fellow passengers (we're in our late 20's) but I've been told the demographics are pretty varied. At this point our selection is narrowed down to the Crown Princess or Adventure of the Seas through RCL.

In any case, we're looking at the week of March 8th 2008 but noticed that it appears nearly all of the balcony rooms are sold out with the exception of a category "BA" room gaurantee. I'm not crazy about booking a trip not knowing where they might stick us, but wanted to get some feedback on this from folks who are familiar with Princess' policies. If I were to book this what could I expect? Are there any rooms in category "BA" that I definitely wouldn't want?

I'm the type that can drive myself (and my girlfriend) crazy trying to make this type of decision so any input you can provide will be greatly appreciated. My girlfriend has no opinion, she just want's to go somewhere warm!
Sponsored Links