View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2008, 08:07 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were on Crown Princess this past October 2007 and we loved the ship. You will meet people of all ages, so that shouldn't be a concern. The staff and their service was amazing, and the food was wonderful. In my opinion there's nothing like having a baclony room. On the Crown Princess this happend to be our very first time we had a balcony room and we've decided we wouldn't go without one ever again. It's nice to come back to the room and sit outside on the balcony to relax. We had such an amazing room on the Crown, on the Riveria Deck, that each time we docked we got to see the ship pull up to the dock and tie up and saw them untie the ship when we were sailing away, great experience. Also we went on the Adventure of the Sea in 2006, it's another great ship, alot to offer people, especially the ice-shows, but I think the Crown was just a little better, probably because we enjoyed our balcony so very much. If you have the chance to book a balcony room I would recommend spending the extra money because it's worth every cent! Happy Cruising!!!

Jessie
CCL: Celebration 5/07
Crown Princess 10/07

Free Cruise Clocks