View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Beginner

Default Hey Cruisers

8) Hello, hello! I haven't been on this site in FOREVER!!!! We do visit another similar website more frequently, but the format of Cruisemates has changed considerably since I was last here. Will have to come back more often. We are Jim and Bill in Pennsylvania. I'm 46, Bill is 62. Been together 15 years. We started cruising about five years ago. I'll have to jog the memory to rememebr when/where they all were. This list below may not be completely accurate. Bill missed the RSVP Caribbean last year due to an serious illness that required surgery, but I made it up to him with the Alaska trip. (I HATE the cold.)

moonwalkermama-I can vouch for berwynbobby on RSVP-you'd have a blast!

TravlTxn-you should join us, too!!

I do want to make one comment about the gay crusies. We held off for a long time because of cost, but RSVP offered a great Panama intinerary in 2006, so we decided to go for it. Since that first gay cruise, there have been many price incentives to encourage us back, and we have taken advantage of them. I won't discuss dollar amounts but can tell you that we are on the upcoming RSVP Caribbean with balcony for under $1K each. We just hope RSVP continues to put out a great product under Atlantis ownership.

Okay, here it is:

March 2004 Grand Princess Western Caribbean
March 2005 Sun Princess Eastern Caribbean
Feb(?) 2006 RSVP Panama HAL Westerdam
Feb 2007 RSVP Caribbean Fantasy, Caribbean Princess
Sept 2007 RSVP Alaska Gold Rush, HAL Amsterdam
Feb 2008 RSVP Exotic Caribbean, HAL Zuiderdam