View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruising with Toddler ... questions

Take plenty of mild cookie/crackers for kiddo. Arrowroot, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABound
We are taking our daughter 2 year 3 months on a HAL cruise around South America in mid February (yes we are slightly crazy, but it is an extended family trip) anyway the seas are prone to be rough especially around the Cape and I want to be prepared in case she gets seasick. I have checked with the ped and they did not know of any medicine that was safe for toddlers. Has anyone used an over the counter or prescription seasickness medicine for their young child and if so what is it and what was the dosage?

Thanks and happy to take any other suggestions from cruising families prior to this 16 day adventure.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas