View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2008, 02:51 PM
Admiral

Hi Richard:

Used to work as a supervisor for Manpower up your way a few decades back. Do they still have that spy-themed restaurant downtown with the Universal Imports door?

Sounds like you have tons of time. I'm lucky these days to fly out on a Friday to catch a ship and be back at work Monday. My long cruise days were when I first started out cruising in the late '80's. Given Rotterdam just does long cruises, that is why she became my missing ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard N
I am interested in this voyage. I book insides also. I just finished back to back 10 day cruises on the Emerald Princess. I have done 11 cruises all 7-14 days in duration. Im in Milwaukee by the way.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas