View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2008, 07:54 PM
Admiral

Rich:

The doors at the restaurant up there were a James Bond touch - forgot which movie they came from. You came through them to a room with a sliding bookcase as an entry - exit was via a phone booth if I recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard N
I remember something about a spy themed restaurant, but not the doors. Never made it there. I have 27 yrs in with GE Healthcare here. 6 weeks vacation. Im union so I just write it the book and leave anytime. I think Im going to book within two weeks. Women are wishy/washy about these long term vacation commitments far in advance when your single. All the ports on this one are new to me. The Carribean is starting to feel like a lake to me. My sister lives in Fort Lauderdale and I can fly in two days ahead. She works at Port Everglades too.

Rich
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas