View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Hey Johnathan: You will love the new renovatons...a little bigger rooms and bathroom, flat screen tv, small vanity with drawers, closet space is about the same. Helpful hints...take a night light, air freshner, and warm pj's ( the stateroom seemed cool, however you can cut the air flow coming in then it gets stuffy ). I flew into ft lauderdale on saturday and stayed there which was wonderful to start my vacation ,rented a car at the airport, dropped off in miami, the day we sailed which was monday. Dollar Rent A Car offered FREE transportation to the port. Then I reversed it coming back- FREE transportation to the miami airport from the port thru Dollar, rented a car in miami drove to ft lauderdale and stayed over another day. All for $127.00. I saved $150. from the private shuttle drivers ( we were a party of 5 people). My family had a great time lots of shows, clubs, entertainment and FOOD. Where are you going and where do you live?????

Happy Sailing PS the Serentiy Deck in nice however not too much sun...seemed shaded most of the day. But it was off the beaten path, private and quite.