Thread: Clevage?
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2bgreene
Rev

I completly agree. Some women BEG for attention by the way they dress. Some dont. But it doesnt really matter to some (not all) men. If a 'buxom' woman wears a turtle neck, theres always some man who thinks its there right to gawk and comment. Just because a woman has a bigger chest doesnt mean that she is trying to draw attention. Even modest clothes fit differently. I Love to wear polo type shirts. But even they dont disguise whats noticably there. I just think that men should look at women as if it were their sister. Its not right that they can make some perverted comments and get a pat on the back. I dont feel complimented by that kind of behavior. Quiet frankly, its really embarrassing.

I wonder what those men would do if someone looked at their sister like that? LoL
I have been there to soon2bgreene. I was working at McDonalds at age 17. I was wearing my uniform working in the Drive Thru. Some guy told me "nice Ti!s!" I gave him back his change and said "Thank You." Getting mad would only be playing into his hands and could get me fired. But those are the type of things you have to deal sometimes. Just because we gotta them doesn't give men the right to say whatever they feel. However, at this point in my life I have dealt with this type of behavior from both men and women So I think I will just wear what I please and the heck with everyone. I like my underwire bra, it lifts (no padding) it's not a miracle bra, I don't need a miracle.

Also try buying a swimsuit without looking like a street walker it's difficult I have been to 13 stores and I haven't found anything. No halter swimsuits for me.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994