View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2008, 09:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel
Default Bikinis on Cruise Ships - restored

Rick, you inspire me@ Let em ask you all this, how many times have you seem men or women in bathing suits and asked yourself WHY!!!!!!!!

I am not talking about the 70+ year old granny who has more flabby skin and boobs hanbing down the her knees, but I am talking about the teenagers to 40something plus who think htey look smoking hot in their bathing suit. You know the ones! The 20ish year old who is a little on the heavy side who decides to wear a bikini, or a ill-fillting tankini. Or the superskinny woman who doesn't care and will wear a thong bikini, which has less material/fabric than the face cloth in your cabin! In some cases a facial tissue has more "material" than the said thong...

Men, please, no supertight speedo's! They are not attractive, right ladies? There was a old man on the Victory (he looked over 80) who was wearing one, only it wasn't skintight everywhere...he did have a lot of flabby skin. Gramps was having fun, he even went to dance with the band...

I am in no way thin, but I chose a swimsuit that is modest--a tankini top (longer) with a skirtted bottom. I don't look great in bathing suits, but at least I chose one that makes me look somewhat OK....I can safely say that I saw some women who really didn't think too much when they bought their swim suit.

Aynone else have any bathing suit horror stories from the cruises they've been on?...

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....
Sponsored Links