View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2008, 05:23 AM
Admiral

As most of you have seen from my pictures, I am modest and keep myself well covered with my choice of bathing suits. No need to brag or exhibit myself. I am comfortable in my skin. Besides, who wants to see a 10 inch zipper from the center of my sternum to my right hip?

I have seen speedos that make me say to myself, "What does he/ she think they are?"

MSBlackjack has a picture posted of a bikini gone bad. Marty, find that one of that blue suit that the older woman is wearing. Maybe Dave has it also. Post it here for all to see. Be sure to avert your eyes. It hurts.

And then there are the people, and I refer to both genders, who think they are in such great shape that a form fitting suit is the only way to go. In all actuality, I go to the pool areas of the ship only to pass through form one end to the other. Too many sights to mess the mind up.

Cruised more times than I can remember.

Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Courage and perserverance have a magical talisman; before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into the air.

Pick your company wisely! Hang around people who are going to help you become all God created you to be.