View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:37 PM
Captain

Default Re: First time on Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogeyjim
My wife and I are taking our second cruise mid April on the Caribbean Princess, we cruised the Celebrity Summit five years ago and were impressed. I have a couple of questions. First can anyone tell me the range of pricing on beer, wine, and mixed drinks on the ship? Is there a beverage card available that will cover soft drinks for the length of the cruise and if so what is the cost? We have reserved a balcony cabin on the Aloha deck, I am a big guy 6'3" and tipping in at around 3 bills, is the size of the shower going to be a real issue for me? I am on a waitlist for a mini suite, as it looks like the tub/shower combo might be a better fit. I just don't know if they will get to us on the mini suite. One last question, on the next deck up, the Riviera there is the Terrace Pool at the rear of the ship, someone told me that this is an adults area and that it was not as croweded as the other larger pools midship, any comments? Thanks for the help.
Hi bogeyjim:

I don't remember the prices of drinks but they were much less than on our Celebrity cruises. Princess does have soft drink cards available. As I remember they were not that much, maybe around $20 or so. The mini suites are really nice but I don't think you will have any problem with a Princess balcony cabin. Sorry I can't speak about the Terrace Pool.

Winston Churchill

email: debra2106@yahoo.com