View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Beginner

[edited personal attack]

My wife and I just returned from Costa Fortuna Caribbean cruise to Cozumel, Ocho Rios, Cayman and Grand Turks. I just want to say that there was immaculate accomadations, clean rooms, carpets, the food was varied and plentiful, the cruise staff was courteous and energetic the club night life was varied and suited the needs of all ages in different lounges whatever you wanted to enjoy you had. The entertainers were amazingly talented, the shows varied and exciting with a quality just like vegas and New York Theatre, and the staff was at our disposal 24/7. I dont know what cruise you went on and where but the staff is the same all the time and we were amazed at the accomations and pleasant ness of the restaurant staff for Breakfast, Lunch and dinner. Our only complaint was that we didnt have enough energy to keep up with the schedule of never ending places to go and things to see on or off board. Definitely recommend this cruise ship to anyone wanting to feel like royalty. As far as them not liking Americans thats not ttrue. In fact every announcement was spoken in English, Spanish, French and German. The staff was well groomed, the restrooms were impecably maintained.