View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Royal Caribbean or Carnival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileensimard
I am planning a family cruise for 8-10 people and I can't decide on Royal Caribbean or Carnival. I have done 5 Carnival cruises but have never been on Royal Caribbean.

I was leaning towards Royal Caribbean 12 day out of Cape Liberty since I can drive there from Toronto Canada and cut some of the expenses of flying.

Since this would be my first Royal caribbean I wil not get any perks like I would talking a Carnival cruise because with Carnival I have 5 prior cruises.

Your opinions would be appreciated.
You have already done a few Carnival cruises and like them so you know you will have a good cruise.
I guess you would have to check out the ports on either ship and price maybe that can help you pick a ship.

Being a 30 minute drive from the Explorer I have yet to cruise on the Explorer because the price is so high. It works out to be cheaper to hop on a plane and cruise from Florida. Enjoy your cruise no matter which ship you choose! 8) 8)

FYI....Princess also does a 9 niter out of New York with dirt cheap prices. I priced out a cabin for 2 in the summer months it is only $2,250. and that is a cabin with a window or inside. Must be some type of sale I thought that was a good price for a 9 niter. 8) 8) Explorer was pricing out to be $3192. for the 9 niter.

ENJOY!

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas