View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2008, 03:57 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayvidB
Okay, I will take this onboard....... "I would so much enjoy your posts if you would take the time (as you just did) to make them more readable"

So, I try to be like that, but sometimes a subject makes my brain "fizz" so much regarding what I am reading, that my response does not always reflect brain thought moving to finger action...it makes sense to me at the time

IBCRUZIN, a question if you don’t mind regarding .."However, considering this was a family beach, the sight of this senior citizen walking around the beach in full view of many children in a bathing suit where her entire rear end was exposed was not APPROPRIATE.

Question: What this person was wearing that showed their old and aging butt, can I ask were they the only female person on that beach in such attire?

Trying to determine if this was an age thing (dont like to see it) or a decency thing?

justgr8fl2cruise
You go for it, just watch out for the weirdo's that feel that they have to take a photo at the unveiling …. Ah well, how some others get their kicks on a cruise eh
DayvidB I analysis California Legislation for a living so you made perfect sense to me. To answer your question both women were wearing bikini thongs, but only the older one was dressed inappropriate for the family beach. Go figure.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994