We were on the Legend but sailed out of Ft. Lauderdale but that shouldn't affect the answers to your questions.
1. We saw many rooms as were part of a group of 51. All had refrigerators. You may have to have your cabin steward to unlock it, though.
2. All the rooms we saw had safes.
3. We boarded before 12 noon
4. Didn't carry any soda with us as we don't really drink it. The ship's water is very good, though and ice from your ice bucket which your cabin steward fills or from Unicorn.
5. Iced tea, lemondade, fruit punch, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, apple juice was available 24 hours up in the Unicorn
6. Orange juice was available at Unicorn, at Truffles, and with room service.