1. Take a COPY of your passport with you off the ship but do not take the actual passport.
2. Take picture ID (Drivers License).
3. Take cash.
4. Take a credit card (if you have one).
5. Take a camera if you are taking pictures.
6. Do not wear flashy (even fake) jewelry.
7. Take a washcloth in case you get sweaty.
8. It weights little or nothing.
9. Take one of those little emergency kits you get from Walmart or Targets for $.99.
10. Take one of those tiny bottles of hand sanitizer.
11. Do not take an I-Pod. This is something you won't use and just something to lose.
Carry the cash, credit cards and copy of passport in something small that either goes over your shoulder, in your pocket or around your waist.
Carry a tote bag to hold your purchases, emergency kit, towels, etc.
MOST IMPORTANT!!!!! TAKE A WATCH AND STAY ON THE SHIP'S TIME!!!!