Thread: Attire
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Attire

Quote:
Originally Posted by mai_lin
Quote:
For those not wanting to dress up, the Lido Restaurants are open nightly and have a casual dress code. Formal Wear: tuxedo; suit and tie; sport coat, tie and slacks; evening gown; cocktail dress; pantsuit Casual Resort Wear: sport shirts and slacks; dresses; skirts; pantsuit; Capri pants NOTE: Shorts, t-shirts, tank tops and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner.
We're leaving on Saturday for our cruise and I just finished packing. We're bringing one nice outfit to have dinner in the formal dining room one night but otherwise we're brining all shorts - no slacks. Casual wear does not include shorts - so where will we be able to eat?

Jen D.
Jen.. a pair of capri's and docker's for hubby don't take up much room.. I'd try to throw them in just because I think you'll find the dining is well worth it! (Only need one pair apiece with different shirts) Buffets are great.. but it's just not the same Of course, come to think of it you could wear your dress-ups every night.. Nobody would care and you'd get the best of both worlds ........

Free Cruise Clocks