View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2005, 09:06 AM
patticake

Default Re: snorkel equipment

I just purchased the mask and snake tubing part of it for our grandaughters and myself at dicks sporting goods. i did not even look anywhere else and hope i did not pay too much. they look like really well made ones. we are not taking fins with us as it is too much to pack. we are flying from cleveland a family of 11. my husband is just going to use the ones provided on the captain marvins excursion in cayman and if he wants to he will rent in cozumel. he is not fussy. i did not want to particularly put something in my mouth that had been in someones mouth.

i guess we will rent the life jackets used for snorkeling in cozumel at chankanaaab. on captain marvins everything is provided. i purchased the really inexpensive snorkeling mask set for our 5, 8 and 10 year old grandchildren as two of them probably will not even use them that much and the 10 year old has a slight fear of deep water. i got them in cvs for $8. have a great time. i can not wait to go. we are going in july on victory to western carribean.