View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2008, 02:17 AM
Passenger

Location: The same as you: at my computer, planning the next cruise!
Send a message via Yahoo to shipsNdips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail F
I was just over in Honduras on the Valor in March and we got off the ship, asked a taxi to take the girls to a beach and the guys did ziplining, it was an awesome day. The ones that went zip lining paid 45.00 and everyone else paid $ 15.00. round trip, and our guide stayed with us the entire day. It was the nicest beach I have ever been to. I think it was West Bay Beach
Thanks for the input. One of our ports is also Roatan. I haven't decided yet what we are going to do or if an excursion. I was looking at the coral Beach Break. (think that was the name of it) It sounds pretty decent for $$ and it is on the beach. If anyone has taken this excursion please let me know. Thank you and Happy Easter to all. Hope the Easter bunny brings you lots of sweets.

Free Cruise Clocks

When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money. Then take half the clothes and twice the money. ~Susan Heller

And that's the wonderful thing about family travel: it provides you with experiences that will remain locked forever in the scar tissue of your mind. ~Dave Barry