View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2008, 11:22 AM
Admiral

The excursion price included the tour of the city (Charlotte Amalie) stopping at Drakes Seat and the price of entrance to Blackbeards and all the pools (3) all the historical buildings, manor houses, the rum factory, the 5 acres of grounds. Once you get to Blackbeards it's all self-guided through the rest of it. Being our first time in St. Thomas the excursion was worth the price for us. We did enjoy it. Next time we go we might just explore on our own and not do excursions. I'm know when you get off the ship there are lots and lots of people selling their excursions. While we thought it was worth the money, somebody else might say it was a total rip off. Now, our excursion in St. Maarten was a rip off, but that was because of the bus driver. That's a whole other story. I cannot find prices for the Blackbeards excursion to book on your own. If you are really interested I would give one of the places a call and see what they have to offer for the time you will be there. Enjoy your cruise.

Need some cruise help?