View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Cruisemate Needed May-Sept 2008 ~ 20s

Just a tip - look into a Southwest Airlines VISA card with 8 credits at sign up. Run your bills through the card to the amount of $8,000 (paying the card in full each month) and you will have the 16 credits needed for a free flight. SWA does Albany and from there you can get to the Florida cruise hubs. Your best fit is probably Carnival, Western Caribbean. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bqkali
I am a 21-year-old female, non-smoker, light drinker from Western NY. I recently graduated from college and now I'm working full-time. I didn't take any time off after graduation, and I'm ready for a getaway!

I don't have tons of time or cash, so I am looking for someone who's interested in sharing an inside stateroom on a 3-5 night cruise. I'm pretty flexible as to the exact cruise, with the following preferences:
*travel anytime May 15-September 30 except 9/3-9/5
*cruise price (pre-tax) must be $100/night or less
*must stop at 2 or more ports

I've had plenty of experience with roommates over the past few years, so I'm respectful of sharing the room. I'm laid-back, sociable, and just looking for a relaxing but fun vacation. I'd also like someone who's willing to go to dinner with me most or all nights. Other than that, we can hang out onboard or in port as much or as little as you'd like. I'd prefer a female roommate in her 20s, but even if you only fit one of those categories, I'd consider cruising with you. Like I said, I'm just ready to relax, hit the beach, and have a good time!
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas