View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2008, 05:55 PM
First Mate

i've only been on one spring break cruise (last year) and the rest have been in summer. although i've loved all my cruises, my favorite ones (the conquest and the valor) have both taken place during the summer... but it was really just because of the people i met on the ship. when i went on my spring break one, there was waaay too many large groups from universitys and stuff and a huge group of frat guys (who were REALLY full of themselves lol) and they all only hung out with themselves the entire cruise so that kinda sucked. but i ended up meeting some really cool guys who were brothers but the worst thing possible happened... the left ship in cabo (our last port, but w had two days left) and decided not to come back! i guess their parents didnt like cruising and had a house in cabo and decided to just leave then... LAME! so that majorly sucked. but i wouldn't be opposed to going on another spring break cruise next year or something, i think it was just the people on my ship. i'd say either one is fun, but SUMMER is my fave.

FUTURE CRUISES:
none booked =(

PAST CRUISES:
empress of the seas - baja mexico 10/94
sensation - western caribbean 8/02
carnival pride - mexico 8/03
carnival miracle - new york to the bahamas 8/04
carnival conquest - western caribbean 8/05
carnival valor - eastern caribbean 8/06
carnival pride - mexican riviera 4/07
carnival legend - western caribbean 8/07
carnival miracle - eastern caribbean 6/08