View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2008, 06:52 PM
Captain

So sorry you had a bad experience on the Fortuna. We sailed that same itinerary in Feb. You are correct about the ports but since I had been to all before I had pre-planned our time there. As for the clientile on the ship, yes it is not American. On our cruise it was only about 25% non europeans but we found them to be fine. A few were pushy but most were very nice even though they didn't speak English. You are so right about the staff. This ship had the best we had ever had and we've been on over 15 cruises. We were with a group so that may have helped us have a better time. I myself would gladly go with Costa again and I am planning on doing this in the future possilby to Europe next time. We enjoyed the shows in the theater every evening and loved watching all the dancing that the Europeans did in the various lounges. We are in our early 50's and found this cruise to have an older clientle but it was ok with us. Please don't let this one cruise keep you from sailing again. Try another cruise line and find a better itinerary to meet your likes.

Read and post cruise reviews