View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Beginner

My hubby and I went to St Thomas and St Marteen 5 years ago and we LOVED it! The only tour we took was in St Thomas. Someone had posted about Godfrey tours if you google Godfrey tours St Thomas you will find him It was a really inexpensive tour too about 20 bucks a person for a 3 hour tour. He picked us up right off the ship in an open air bus and drove around the Island showing us some of the History and then we could shop for awhile then swim for awhile at a resort with nice beach and changing area too. This wasn't an excursion the ship offered someone on our roll call group found Godfrey and at first I was a little NERVOUS but after we took the tour I GIVE HIM MUCH KUDOS!!! As far as St Marteen went we didn't take a tour we went to town and SHOPPED SHOPPED SHOPPED then went to someplace Daves something I think and went swimming and drank. Daves is kindof a hole in the wall from the front but when you go in it opens up to a nice beach area with chairs and his drinks are GREAT strong and cheap too

Good Luck,
Lew