View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2008, 07:04 AM
Passenger

Default Re: THE THINGS YOU REALLY NEED ON A CRUISE, AND YET MIGHT FO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiler Cuiser
My wife and I are taking our first cruise in October, 2008. I am not one to leave things to the last minute, particularly gathering those miscellaneous items that we will need on our trip.

It strikes me that there are many things that experienced cruisers know not to forget or know not to leave at home. There are, I'm sure, small things, seemingly insignificant things, mundane things, and ordinary things that experienced cruisers make sure they have, because not having them is a noticeable inconvenience or downright pain in the &%$@#!.

For myself and those others out there who are preparing for their first cruise, what suggestions do you veteran cruisers have? What small, insignificant, mundane and ordinary (or not so small, insignificant, mundane, or ordinary) things should be on my "must have" list of things to talk with me on the cruise.

Your suggestions will be helpful in completing our shopping & acquisition list.

Thanks.
Alarm clock, extra outlet, we buy one of those cheap clear shoe organizers and put it over the bathroom or closet door to organize all our stuff such as sun glasses, lotions, then everything is really handy and we leave it on the ship upon departing costs about 5.00
Adventure of the seas