View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Admiral

Vegan,

I am sorry you had such a bad experience on the Spirit. I certainly haven't heard the ship was dirty and most love the deor, but obviously your experience was a little different. I can see why you feel the way you do.

Yes, the Spirit was originally part of the Star fleet and designed for the Asian cruiser. I have heard everything is a bit scaled down in size. As for the towel issue, I think most of the NCL ships now have the pool towels in the cabins. Everyone is to use them and return them for fresh ones. It sounds like something went wrong this time.

As for length of cruise and itinerary using a smaller ship: that I don't quite understand. We took the Amsterdam, HAL, on a 10 day cruise through the canal a few years ago. Passenger capacity, under 1500. I had a couple of clients that took the same ship last fall on a 64 day cruise starting in Seattle. I am not sure the size of the ship has much to do with the itinerary.

I am glad to hear you have not given up on NCL> I think we will be cruising on the Spirit in November.

Nita