View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Continuing Apr. 18
As I hadn’t gone off to a tour of Cairo I did have a lot of the spaces on the ship to myself today. I mentioned earlier checking out the beautiful sun deck area reserved for the passengers in the Courtyard Villas. I also visited the Courtyard area everyone in those suites shares, with its own pool, whirlpool, loungers and tables and chairs.

Though not for those of us on tight budgets, the Garden Villa, Courtyard Villas, and Suites on these ships are amongst the first on the ship to sell out for almost every sailing. And, for those who can afford the luxury, with good cause. I didn’t get to visit these suites this trip, as they are all sold out, but I’ve seen them before, and without doubt they offer some of the most fabulous accommodations available at sea.

Now with additional Freestyle 2.0 upgrades they are an even more attractive option for those accustomed to traveling in luxury. If you book a suite or Villa on a Freestyle 2.0 ship, and here’s a list of some of perks:
- Bliss Collection by NCL bedding- pillow top comforters, down comforters, fine linens, and Euro pillows
- Special Platinum colored key card – for ship-wide recognition. (They gave me the Platinum Key Card, but I have to close my eyes to pretend I’m living the princely life in a suite).
- Complimentary Bottle of Champagne
- Butler and Concierge Service
- Private Breakfast and Lunch in Cagney’s Restaurant
- Private Breakfast and Lunch in the Courtyard
- 6 choice pillow menu
- MP3 player connections.
Aside from Butler service in your suites or villas, the Courtyard also has its own dedicated Butler. I even noticed the gigantic bowl of M&Ms the butler was putting out for snacks.

If I knew the exact date I was going to win the lottery, I’d be booking my Garden Villa right now to make sure space was available. Naturally I’d be booking Courtyard Villas for all of you to come along.

Honestly, if I were filthy rich, I can’t imagine a much better way to have a great party than booking all of these villas, and filling them with family and friends. What a party that would be! And what a dream!!
Below is the Breakfast/Lunch area at Cagney’s.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/