View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to dfhawk60 Send a message via Yahoo to dfhawk60 Send a message via Skype™ to dfhawk60

Good afternoon

marty... i am being good, which means keeping my mouth shut i see your doing well with the changes the kid has brought your way. you know how much i hate to bust your chops, and dont let this distract you at all but your only getting started.

James... the one thing we disagree about, my kids are 24 and 22 and i am still trying to get rid of them. feel free to send me your address and i will be happy to ship them your way. by the way i have a mental picture of marty taking a shower with her clothes on, yes she is that shy, so 4am videos would have to be pretty tame

Damn ready... your always on the move. i saw a show about motor homes and was very impressed with the idea of shearing ownership of motor homes though chachshare, of course i dont think i could ever get the BETTER half to go for it. maybe in a few years. at the rate you you two are going, you will never be home once DH retires, but i guess thats the plan!

rescue... it is so nice of you to want to help marty by watching the kid FOR FREE.

i am thinking that we may have to send out a search party for dina
RCCL Navagitor of the Seas - Nov 26, 2005 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Glory - April 15, 2006 (E.Caribbean) | Carnival Victory - Aug 21, 2006 (Canada) | Carnival Glory - July 28, 2007 (W.Caribbean) | Carnival Fascination - Aug 4, 2008 West Caribbean | HAL Eruodam - April 11, 2009 East Caribbean | Carnival Fredom - Aug 9, 2009 | Carnival Pride Feb 20,2011 (Bahamas) | NCL PrideOfAmerica April 16,2011 (Hawaii)