View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Admiral

Good afternoon!

My toast to Dina was at about 4:00! I figured it was 5:00 o'clock somewhere. She would really approve too, cause it was with a glass of vino! I hope she has a bottle of wine on ice, waiting on her this evening. She is due!

A little while ago, I was standing outside the RV, getting a chair, and DH said, from inside, "Open the door." Well, I had heard the lock close on the door, so I knew the door was locked and told him so. He said it wasn't broken, that the latch was broken, and he couldn't open the door from the inside! Fortunately, there was a place a few miles down the road that had a replacement door latch assembly. Ah, the joys of maintenance!

Marty, glad you got to get out and enjoy a round a golf. Just what the doctor ordered!

Walter, for years, I have stayed home only when I couldn't go somewhere! I think I must be part gypsy! I recall years when I would have plans for every weekend from the first of May until the middle of October! I would go to work to rest up!
Mariner of the Seas

HAL Statendam Alaska Cruise Tour - 09/09/12; Disney Magic - 12/01/12; Allure of the Seas - 05/26/13