View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2008, 11:02 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Cabin mate needed - departing LA on 16th June

Hi:

JFYR - don't see a Celebrity cruise out of LA in June. Might check your sources unless you were thinking of a Celebrity to Alaska from Canada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahC
Hi! I'm a 30year old (well, 31 in a few weeks actually ) female from Melbourne Australia. I'm visiting LA for a week in June and hoping to jump on a cruise. The only cruises that match my flight itinerary are the 4-night Baja Mexico cruises, leaving LA on 16th June 2008. There's two, one is Celebrity the other is Royal Carribean.

I'm hoping to find a cabin mate to share the costs. I haven't booked anything yet as I'm thinking it would be best to wait until we can both book together. But, I don't want to wait too long as I'm thinking this one may sell out rather quickly.

Would prefer a female, any age is fine. Might consider a male though...

I have been on a couple of cruises before, plus I was in the Navy for a year. As an added bonus, I don't get seasick

Chat soon

Sarah
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas