View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Captain

Kuki
Just want to say how much I have enjoyed your posts on this cruise. We were on the Freedom April 2007 when it was almost brand new and we sailed from Rome. We loved the itinerary and were considering the transatlantic in April 2009, but are waiting to see what the US$/Euro rates look like a little later. We may have to wait until 2010 and see what happens.

Glad your son is alright. I always travel with Benadryl since an allergic reaction several years ago put me in the emergency room with my throat closed off from the swelling. This is a very scary feeling and even much more when it is one of your kids.

I know what you mean about the proud parent moment. Sounds like you have good reason to be proud of your beautiful family. I loved the pictures of all of you but particularly the one of you and your son (you look just alike) and the one of you in the early post resting on the red pillow. Not to sound forward, but you looked like Sean Connery in that one!

Keep us posted on the rest of your travels if possible, or at least when you return home. What are your plans when you arrive in Rome? Will you be spending a little time there or just heading home? We spent a few days in Rome prior to our sail date and then went back for one more day and one more night before coming home.
2005 Holiday, Sensation, Conquest,
2006 Conquest, Celebration, Holiday,
2007 Freedom Grand Med, Holiday
2008 Fantasy & Sensation,
2009 Fantasy, Holiday & Dream Grand Med
2010 Fantasy and B2B Elation
2011 Monarch of the Seas
2012 Booked - Breeze from Barcelona 12 days