View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Admiral

Default Monday Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine is what I didn when a neighbour called about a limping racoon having breakfrast on her patio!! The sun is out bright and it will be a nicewarm day. Just lovely. On my way out the door to do another busy surgical day, Lil LIl is coming with so she can get her blood work and get her transfussion. My little honey bunny.

Trip, that song you8 posted, have not been able to get it out of my head, what a load of memmoriues it brought back. It is such a peaceful beautiful song. I guess I would look silly digging up the tape to play it in the house!

I went to DS work yesterday with my friend, we had a great lunch, then we picked up a couple of things needed at the store and then we went to where DS works for a tea and her a coffee enjoying the wonderful sunshine and warmth, and then DS comes in his uniform with a large bouqest of flowers, well, I had a tear or two and the other patrons just clapped when he gave me a hug.........I left him a good tip! He obviously went next door to the flower shop .......he is spontaneous like that. We sat there for a good hour and a half just enjoying the wonderful weather and talking.

Have a great day every one!