View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Admiral

Irish, it is a cute saying, Jen, you want to clean my storage room?

The sun is out really bright and it is already nice and warm. Not humid out side yet. Thats great. For some reason I was tired last night but wound up and not able to sleep so well. Ended up doing alot of work. ( files) Yes, gas prices sure are high Laura, it hurts every time I fill up the car. Sam left for another certification exam last night. Its a new lisencing he wants to have and takes two days. I put down the money last night for DS, he finally made his choice, it will be McGill unniversity. Course he still has another two weeks to change his mind again, but this time I think he has decided for sure. He almost wished that he was not accepted to all his choices so he didnt have to make a choice! Two places he liked the most both have their good and bad. Long term in life Mcgill will be the better one to have because of the "name" although that is no longer really true as Concordia really is very good , as good, but others around the world don't know that yet, but we do living here. It is also a warmer place,but Mcgill offers a specialization that DS really wants.

Well best get the day started........Have a good day every one.