View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Admiral

Alas, my money is doing poorly. Its wasting away on raising my kiddo and a few dozen scouts. No more cabs and hotels - its mostly boots and tents these days. And it just gets worse - in January instead of a nice winter cruise all I can afford is to sleep in a snow shelter at a Philmont Kanik. Hmmm....wouln't mind doing that now on this hot and muggy Texas day.

Plasma TVs in Canada? Now I feel like a real poor American. Forced my deprived kiddo all these years to watch a small rabbit ears TV. He got even with me by learning to read at a college level by 10, making the honor society, earning 36 merit badges, playing viola, and turning into a master diver. Where did I go wrong - with a nice plasma TV I could have raised a cheaper, just turned teen Canadian* couch potatoe.

*Kiddo's gggrandmother was an illegal immigrant from Canada who sneaked into Spokane to have her daughter. What's worse she was a FRENCH Canadian illegal.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas