View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:24 PM

Alas, my money is doing poorly. Its wasting away on raising my kiddo and a few dozen scouts. No more cabs and hotels - its mostly boots and tents these days. And it just gets worse - in January instead of a nice winter cruise all I can afford is to sleep in a snow shelter at a Philmont Kanik. Hmmm....wouln't mind doing that now on this hot and muggy Texas day.

Plasma TVs in Canada? Now I feel like a real poor American. Forced my deprived kiddo all these years to watch a small rabbit ears TV. He got even with me by learning to read at a college level by 10, making the honor society, earning 36 merit badges, playing viola, and turning into a master diver. Where did I go wrong - with a nice plasma TV I could have raised a cheaper, just turned teen Canadian* couch potatoe.

*Kiddo's gggrandmother was an illegal immigrant from Canada who sneaked into Spokane to have her daughter. What's worse she was a FRENCH Canadian illegal.
Amadeus:09Diamond;Celebrity:10Summit; HAL:87Rotterdam V,89Nieuw Amsterdam II,93Nordam III,94Ryndam III,96Westerdam III,99Veendam IV,01Maasdam V,02Amsterdam III,03Volendam III,03Zuiderdam II,04Westerdam IV,04Oosterdam I,05Zaandam III,06Statendam V,06Prinsendam II,07Nordam IV,08Eurodam I,08Rotterdam VI,09Veendam IV,09Volendam,10Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12Ryndam III,13Ryndam III, 14Volendam IV,14Eurodam;P&O:11Artemis;RC:07Splendour of the Seas,11Navigator of the Seas,12Majesty of the Seas;CDF:14Horizon