Thread: QM2 Cabins
View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Familiar Face

Hello Gooner, Fried Eggs and all of my many readers.

Gooner, it would fine for your Rene to wear her diamonte suit with matching accessories, many ladies like to dress stylishly during the formal evenings Ron likes me to wear something matching his outfit so we compliment each other but he has such a strange dress sense it is not always possible. He has been buying his own cloths recently and will not let me see them until we are on the ship (hence Al Jolson Fried Eggs).

Fried Eggs, I have spoken to Ron and he agrees that we should go on the Hamburg trio in July so we look forward to meeting you and Harriet on board (Gooner can you make this trip? it wouls be good to meet you face to face) - Ron suggests we have a German Theme to the trip and that we all use German names - he has dug out some old lederhosen and a hat complete with a feather that he bought when we were in Bavaria he also intends to bring his 2 litre beer tankard with matching flip top lid for the Golden Lion. You know my Ron (he wants us to called Siegfried and Helga for the trip) once he gets an idea.

Now some exciting news, my eldest Sonya is expecting again (Due in December) I am really overjoyed at the thought of becoming a Grandmother again, she has promised if it is a girl she will call her Victoria, Mary her 3 year old cannot wait so see her new brother or sister.

Now a short note to all the many readers of this thread - please sign in so we know who you are - we are a very friendly bunch (except Ron who is a moody individual and a tad boring) and would love to hear of your experiences and views - why not join us in July remember the theme.

Love and Kisses

Helga (Cynthia)