View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Admiral

tgif should be open bar. after surviving the work week i feel that everyone should drink whatever they want, however many they want, or heck even if they want to mix and match drinks although that usually results in a realllllyyy badd hang over the next day. my mom tried to teach me not to mix my alcohols but alas i sometimes like to just try different drinks to see which one i like and how can i do that if i dont try them one after another? of course after about the 5th drink they kinda start all tasting the same and heck if i can ever remember the name of the one i liked best the next morning.

now this sounds like my type of cocktail i think ill finish out the week with a couple of these babies. (kat your bar is stocked right?)

Long Island Iced Tea (STRONG)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty. Ingredients
2 oz. Rum
2 oz. Tequilla
2 oz. Vodka
2 oz. Gin
2 oz. Triple Sec
2 oz. Pure Grain Alcohol
6 oz. Sweet and Sour Mix
6 oz. Coke

Glass type: Wine Goblet

Directions: in a large glass mix the alcohol over ice. Then add the sweet and sour. Last fill the cup with coke and stir. Try not to consume more than 4 or you might feel bad the next morning. (gee do ya think?)

Read and post cruise reviews