View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:35 AM
First Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipshot
Quote:
Originally Posted by PH8
Listen....you just dont get it.,..and no one on here seems to get thru to you.,..........so good luck getting all your money back and THEN some for ALL your inconvenience
Well your right about one thing... Somebody doesn' get it.

Anyway, My whole intent here was to gather infomation to support my cause. Not get into a political debate. And even though a few of you disagree with me, I somewhat accomplished that goal. Some of you actually presented me with some helpful information and points. And for that I'm grateful.

And even though some of you were stubborn with your positions, you were still unable to convince me I was wrong. And even though it wasn't your intent, that was helpful in it's own regard. Because if YOU couldn't convince me after as hard as you tried... well, maybe I have a chance to resolve this with the line afterall.

Again thank you to all. 8)
It has nothing to do with being able to convince you or not. You came here to seek opinion but only opinions which support your side of the story.

Your passport example was the most pathetic example you came up with.

Reading your posts I don't wonder anymore why people like Brenda Moran have a breeding ground.