View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old June 1st, 2008, 11:54 AM
scubapete scubapete is offline
Senior Member
Cruise Maniac
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 107

I was reading the Carnaval FAQ's. They state if traveling with minors and no parent/legal guardian is present, to obtain a letter from the same giving you permission to do so. If going ashore in Mexico, the letter must be notarized.
Reply With Quote