View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2008, 11:04 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Royal Caribbean dining options

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgrandma
We are already planning our next cruise and will probably try the Rhapsody of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. Can anyone tell me what our chances are of getting assigned a table for 2 everynight and which seating would we have the better chance of getting it. My husband and I are really looking forward to some alone time and it would just be more comfortable for us. Also do they have "available anytime" items on the dinner menu like Princess? They always offered steak,chicken or salmon in addition to the nightly choices. I have a sensitive stomach where sometimes "plain" foods do better. Any help you can give us is greatly appreciated. Cruising puts a smile on our faces like nothing else!
The earlier you make the request the better your chances are. 2-seating is limited, some ships have more than others.

The initial table assignments are being done some 50 days out. I'd check with RCI just around that time. But don't forget, changes can be made at any time but prior to 50 days out RCI won't be able to tell you anything.

Good luck and happy sailing.