View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Admiral

Send a message via Yahoo to mteague

Okay, I'm gonna check out the nightclubs this weekend. Pulled hamstrings are courtesy of 4 hours of picking up tree limbs and a REALLY REALLY ROCKY boat ride. I had to wedge my legs against the front of the boat and push backwards to stay in my seat. When we hit waves, I would become slightly airborne and then slam back into my seat. The Doc seems to think this may have done me in! I spent Monday, Monday night, Tuesday and Tuesday night in lala land with lortab, flexeril and remnants of a toradol shot.

I actually returned to work Monday after my doctor visit. My legs hurts so bad, I took my medicine at work. It seems I may have been just a little "out of it". I was in a meeting with my supervisor's supervisor when she asked if I had driven to work. I said yes. She asked if I had someone to drive me home. I assured her that Reva would be glad to drive me home. She made sure Reva had my keys!

I slept all day yesterday and today I feel a little groggy from yesterday's meds. At least I can walk. I look like a penguin.

Melody