View Single Post
  #76 (permalink)  
Old June 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Trip's Avatar
Trip Trip is offline
Moderator
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Boston
Posts: 19,865
Send a message via ICQ to Trip
Default

This was posted by CruiseArizona, which was posted incorrectly so moved here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hipshot,

This is so sad, and I can see your frustration. I had originally tuned into this thread a few days ago, and I was hoping to see that it was resolved.

I can see both sides of the story, but I to say that the only err on the part of RC was giving you an alternative that really wasn't viable. Perhaps this was the fault of one inexperienced boarding agent or agents. and not even a real alternative?

It makes me so sad that you missed your cruise, but possibly you can end up doing what I saw someone advise on an earlier post. Take the 75% and save a bit for the other 25% and then enjoy your cruise as soon as possible.

Please let us know what your are able to work out.
__________________


Trip, with her book & tea!
Chat Hostess & Board Moderator


Reply With Quote