View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Passenger

Paul,
Very informative post. And thank you and the rest of you for your support.

I came here for information to support my case when I finally get to talk to someone about this issue. I am accomplishing that goal. For that, thank you all.

So far after my information gathering, my feelings are still this. I screwed up, hindsite is 2020, and I'm working on correcting my document issues. That's a given.

But I was also given an unsolicited alternative to resolve the issue. I provided that alternative. I can prove it. And was denied on a minor technical issue beyond my control. No common sense or logic was applied and I was denied to talk to a supervisor.

For these reasons I'm pressing this issue. People make mistakes. I certainly did. And if RCI ends up agreeing with me, all I'm asking is I not be financially punished for an RCI error and just make me happy. Just make it right. I don't think that is too much to ask. I mean really. This was not a world tour. It was a weekend cruise. How much am I really asking for?

I still want to do this, and I'm not trashing the line for an error in judgement, I just want to give them the opportunity to do the right thing. And I'm just here to gather information so when I DO talk to someone, I can give an intelligent argument. And for that, I thank you all.