View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old May 25th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Mother Daughter trip..documents needed??????????

What if my ex is deceased? I have nothing from him and no way of getting anything. I have no court papers saying I am their mother or even their legal guardian. Maybe I'll bring along copy of death certificate and of course, passports.. Seems cold-hearted and not one of the things I want to put on my "to-do" list.
Reply With Quote