View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2008, 09:51 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamamomma
Good Morning Gang!! Well, I'm going to sound like a broken record, it's raining again!! We had a storm skirt us last night, but now this morning it's raining and tomorrow and some on Friday!! I want it to quit for at least a couple of weeks!!

I like soccer - have to, I work with guys from the countries that have been playing - except Portugal - don't have anyone from there - every morning they argue about who's the best, etc. so I need to know who they are talking about and the scoring etc. I know enough to follow what's going on and not enough to keep my mouth shut when they are talking about the players etc.

Have a lot going on here at work, so I guess I'd better get busy and quit playing around - have a great day! Later......
Do you co-workers follow international or League play? By the way TM I can't believe Barcelona lost to Man U in the Champions League. Also the Barcelona coach got fired. I wonder who will replace him? My problem is I don't like the English League, but I like Cristiano Ronaldo he is from Madeira Island.

My favorite thing about the cruise was meeting this English man, Phil, and chatting soccer. I never get to chat soccer in person with someone who follows league play. He said Cristiano Ronaldo is very popular and all the teenage boys are getting his haircut.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994