View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old June 12th, 2008, 04:29 PM
DayvidB's Avatar
DayvidB DayvidB is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,019
Default

Is it maybe not the universal health and safety approach in that having an electric switch in an area that could be touched by wet hands, ie in the bathroom, is a potential cause of people being electrocuted, just asking. 8)

Same reason you don’t get a full voltage socket in a bathroom to plug your hair dryer in

Water meets electicity ='s death for the person making up the circuit

As for it being place on the wrong side of the door that’s wrong, and God bless designers, but its out there on a exterior wall for a reason
Reply With Quote