View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Sponge
Dear Friends,

My Ron is in his 70s and will not go on a ship with a slide because the last time he went on one he put his back out for a week and missed the chance to play football with Eric Cantona ( it was a pre season friendly in France ) why do people go on cruises and then want to do all the things the they could do on shore? cruise = lounge around and enjoy the entertainment. Torremolinos = slides, pub grub and Carlsberg take your choice.

Love
Cynthia
Well, lets see...my son is 11 not 70, and he doesnt get to do water slides unless we pay to go to a fancy water park, which we never do go to them. So for his enjoyment, he prefers the slides, they keep him very entertained.

I'm sure he'd find fun, heck he's on a cruise. For us 40 somthings, we could care less about the silly slide, i'd probably NOT go on it anyway. But still....for him its important.

we've been on conquest before and wanted a different experience, so RCI was what we wanted to do, but maybe next time without him I wish conquest had thier tv/movie screen on deck, its gets put in the week AFTER our cruise lol.

so then next year i guess (with out rug rats!)